Monday 19 September, the date of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II’s State Funeral, will be a national bank holiday. As a result, the surgery will be closed.
If you have an appointment booked with us for Monday we will contact you to make alternative arrangements. Please bear with us while we contact patients individually – do not call us direct.
If you need health support over the weekend or during the bank holiday visit https://111.nhs.uk/ or call NHS 111. You will be directed to the most appropriate health service in a timely and safe way.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.
The flu vaccine is given free at the practice:
- are 65 and over (including those who will be 65 by 31 March 2023)
- have certain health conditions
- are pregnant
- 2-3 year olds
- receive a carer’s allowance, or are the main carer for an older or disabled person who may be at risk if you get sick
- live with someone who is more likely to get a severe infection due to a weakened immune system, such as someone living with HIV, someone who has had a transplant, or is having certain treatments for cancer, lupus or rheumatoid arthritis
- are frontline health workers
- are social care workers who cannot get the vaccine through an occupational health scheme at work
From the 15th October 2022 healthy 50-64 year olds will also be eligible for free vaccination.
We’re improving how we communicate with patients. Please tell us if you need information in a different format or communication support. Please visit our communication page for more information.
Our healthcare team is expanding. We are now pleased to have on board:
- Physiotherapy Assessment Specialist
- Clinical Pharmacist
- Paramedic Practitioner
We would like to notify our patients that our reception team have been asked by the GP Partners to ask you for some brief details regarding your request for an appointment.
Please indicate the nature and urgency of your problem so we can help you as efficiently as possible. This will ensure that you are booked in with the correct healthcare professional and that the quickest route to treatment or advice is taken.